Just created this to keep friends and family informed on what is going on in my life . You may or may not know that I have planed a trip to Cbeu in the philippines . I will leave from springfield Nov the 15th and return Dec the 6th.
Sure I have had a few short trips nothing over a week. This time I will take 3 weeks . First thing I want to do is get my teeth fixed, I have over the years lost most of my back ones , when I rerturn I should have a full mouth of teeth .
Then there is so much to see and do I have no idea what I will do but I hope to go and see as much as possible . I find that you can rent a room for as little as $9.00 a night sure one could spend $200 also .
Keep checking ,I will keep this updated I have a mini pc and think I can find internet connections most places .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment